Tree House Building Workshops
Tree House Supplies is the world leader in supplying tree house plans and materials to thousands of customers each year. Our sister companies Tree House World and Tree Top Builders, specialize in building tree houses. That said however, we realize
that most tree houses will be built as family projects or by local
contractors. We fully support that and want to help people learn how to
build tree houses properly to avoid excess damage to trees or practices
that are not safe. Join us for the next workshop if you want to learn
the best practices in tree house building today.
Check out what we built at our
Fall 2012 Workshop.
- May 20-21, 2017 at Tree House World in West Chester, PA.
- Includes workshop & meals. $579.00 per person
- We teach tree house design & construction techniques, tree
biology, proper hardware installation, zip lines & bridges, and
other topics per request (to request, make a note on the registration
- The hands on project is still to be determined, but it will include a platform and perhaps a bridge or zip line. The concepts
learned and practiced will be applicable to all types of projects. The
goal is for you to gain experience and confidence to take on your own
tree house projects.
- If there is enough interest we may extend the workshop another 1-3 days. Additional days typically cost $125.00 per person.
Please Contact Us today to ask questions or to reserve a spot at our next workshop.