In today’s blog, we are sharing some of our fan-favorite products, starting with what we are most known for, our Treehouse Kits and Plans.
Our kits and plans meet a wide array of trees and treehouse ideas, from single and multiple trees to square shapes, octagon shapes, and more. After surveying our customer reviews and feedback, we gathered the top six purchases from our treehouse kits and plans to share with our readers…
Tree and 2 Post Plan
- This treehouse plan will help you build a 12' x 14' treehouse with a single tree on one side and two posts to support the opposite side. The floor space is 163.5 square feet which may be built into an enclosed treehouse, an open tree platform, or a combination of each in the form of a treehouse and deck.
Tree Treehouses Plan
- The layout of this plan is a platform that is 8'-0' wide and a total length of 14'-0'. The size of the house on top is 8'-0' x 8'-0' and shows what it would look like if built between your trees. The plan assumes you have a minimum of 118' clearance between your trees. If you have less than 118', you may have to reduce the size of your treehouse. If this is the case, we can make your idea possible with the custom build plan located on our website.
Hexagon Treehouse Plan
- Our Hexagon plan comes in sizes ranging from an 8’ diameter, a 10’ diameter, and a 12’ diameter model. This treehouse plan will help you build a treehouse on a single tree. The floor space can range depending on the plan you select. You have the option to create a treehouse on top or leave it as a platform
Square Treehouse Kit
- Looking for the perfect traditional backyard treehouse? Then look no further. The square treehouse kit is the ideal starter treehouse for anyone looking to build this summer. This kit comes in multiple sizes ranging from 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’, and 16’. This kit has the plans and hardware needed to help you plan and build your backyard project.
Octagon Treehouse Kit
- This Octagon Treehouse Kit is typically built around a single tree and includes all our specialty treehouse hardware, detailed CAD-drawn plans with dimensions, and a suggested lumber list. This kit, similar to our hexagon kit, provides an alternative look to your traditional treehouse.
Swing Between Trees Kit
- Not looking to build a treehouse? No worries! As we’ve mentioned, Treehouse Supplies sells more than just treehouses. For example, many customers love our swing between the trees kit. Don’t want a backyard playset, but like the fun seating, the swings provide? This is the perfect solution. Placed between 2 trees, the main beam can support up to 2 swings with the addition of the bolts that come with the kit to ensure its safety while your family and friends enjoy the fun!
These aren’t the only plans, kits, and products we sell on our website. If you can’t find what you are looking for on our website, feel free to contact us for information. In addition, we are always available with support during your building process, so if you are confused or need help, just give us a call. The Treehouse Supplies staff is happy to assist. You can reach us at 610-701-2458 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Building!