We want you to be able to buy with confidence, so we accept returns for any reason according to this policy.
Step 1: Please include: customer name, order number, or a copy of your sales receipt with your return shipment. Please contact us to be issued a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship the item(s) back. Items returned without an order identification will not be accepted for refund.
Note: To be eligible for a product refund, the return must be received within 21 days of delivery date. Items returned 21 days – 90 days may be issued a store credit at management discretion. After 90 days we do not offer refunds/store credit. ***Some items are not returnable, see exclusions. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, provided the items arrived undamaged and free of manufacturer defects. After 30 days all unclaimed return items without order identification become the property of Tree House Supplies Inc.***
Step 2: Most returned products/rentals should be sent to the address below. Please keep a tracking number for the return shipment. Treehouse Supplies is not responsible for return shipments lost in the mail. All products must be returned to the manufacturer directly. Check the return address as it may not have come from the main location.
Treehouse Supplies, Inc
208 Welsh Pool Road
Exton, PA 19341
Step 3: Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s). Once received, we will process the return for refund, credit, or exchange.
Note: All powder coated items are to be tightly packed so they will not get chipped/scratched during shipment. If the items must be repaired/re-powder coated, the charge ($15/each item) will be deducted from your refund total.
Step 4: The refund will appear on your card statement in approximately 2-3 days. Store credit will become available immediately.
Note: Standard returns will have a 15% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund.
Exclusion (not returnable/refunded unless manufacturer defect):
- Custom Designs
- Cut Rope
- All Netting (Aside from entire spools)
- Discount Corner Items
- Used Tabs, Brackets, Bolts, Struts, Ziplines
- Climbing Gear
- Cable Removed from Spool
All rentals are processed at the full purchase price, and then partially credited back when returned, according to the following schedule:
- 4-week Rental: 75% refund
- 8-week Rental: 60% refund
- After 8 weeks - refunds may be given at management’s sole discretion.
Note: Shipping/handling time both ways are not counted as your rental time. Bits that are returned damaged or requiring sharpening are subject to an additional charge. The refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
Contact us right away regarding any defective/damaged product(s) or order error,
NOTE: Exchange will occur only if items are unused.
Hammocks, Loft, Cargo, Barrier, and Climbing Type Nets:
- General instructions and net warranties – Inspect upon receipt and notify us immediately of any manufacturing defects within 14 days. Include photos of net, installation, and information on net utilization. Improper installation and use of our net types may void our warranties.
- Single layer and barrier nets - only recommend as a vertically mounted barrier net - warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Double Stack hammock nets - warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects.*
- Cargo Loft Hammock nets - warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects.*
- Cargo Climb Nets - warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects.
*Warranty only valid when used as a barrier or hammock net and installed correctly. Installation FAQ’s: TREEHOUSE SUPPLIES NETTING FAQ – Treehouse Supplies