- What size auger bits do I need for my project/ with a kit purchased?
Please get in contact with us so we can send you the installation pdf for your selected rental kit.
- How do I know which auger bits to use?
The auger bits should be matched to the size and depth needed to match the size of the bolt being installed.
The threaded part of the TAB should be predrilled to approximately 1 1/16”. The solid interior portion to approximately 1 3/16”. The collar portion to 3”.
- What kind of drill is recommended to use?
While you can attempt to pre-drill for TABs with any drill, we recommend a heavy-duty, low-speed, high-torque drill.
- Where do I return my products?
Please return them to our address: Treehouse Supplies, Inc., 208 Welsh Pool Road, Suite 200, Exton PA, 19341
- Can I return my products?
Please refer to our return policy here: https://www.treehousesupplies.com/pages/returns-exchanges
- What is your return policy?
You can review our return policy here: https://www.treehousesupplies.com/pages/returns-exchanges