Global Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
Clicking on this checkbox indicates assent to these terms, which constitute a legally binding contract between Treehouse Supplies, Inc ("Treehouse Supplies"), and the Purchaser.
Returns and Exchanges
- Our policies regarding returns and exchanges may be found in full at the following location: https://tree-house-supplies.myshopify.com/pages/returns-exchanges. The terms found there are subject to change. In the event of a future change to our policies regarding returns and exchanges, we will accept returns under either version of the policy which a customer prefers for a period of up to and not exceeding 3 months from the date of original purchase.
Plans and Designs
- Professional Advice. These plans are not considered Professional Advice. Following these plans does not replace the advice of an architect licensed in the state or country where they are used. We offer no assurance or guarantee of building regulations approval in the plans. Purchaser should verify that the plans meet applicable building codes. While every effort has been made to ensure the quality of the plans, Treehouse Supplies makes no guarantee in respect to errors or omissions.
- Trees. Treehouse Supplies, by offering these plans for sale, makes no warranty or opinion on the health or suitability of the trees that the Purchaser chooses to build in. The Purchaser agrees to seek the opinion of a certified arborist to inspect their trees for suitability for this style of construction.
- Copyright. Plans sold through Treetop Supplies are copyrighted. These Plans may not be modified, published, sold, given away, or distributed in any manner, or used by anyone except the purchaser. The Purchaser may not transfer, loan, or share these products with anyone. Treehouse Supplies specifically disclaims any liability resulting from modification of the Plans.
- Third Party Disclaimer. Treehouse Supplies is not responsible for any implementation of the Plans constructed by third parties. Treehouse Supplies specifically disclaims any liability from work performed by third parties, defective, negligently performed, or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Plans are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Treehouse Supplies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, will Treehouse Supplies be liable for (a) any incidental, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages, whether a claim for any such liability is premised upon breach of contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability (b) any claims, demands or actions against Purchaser by any third party (c) any loss or claim arising out of or in connection with Purchaser’s implementation of any conclusions or recommendations by Treehouse Supplies based on, resulting from, arising out of or otherwise related to the products or services.
- Forum Selection Clause. This agreement shall be construed, interpreted, and applied in accordance with laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The parties consent to Personal Jurisdiction and Venue for any dispute in the Courts of Chester County, Pennsylvania. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to its address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.
- Severability. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is adjudged to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it will not affect the validity of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.