We want you to be able to buy with confidence, so we accept returns for any reason according to this policy.
Step 1: Please include your customer name, order number, or a copy of your sales receipt with your return shipment. We need to know how to look up your original order and properly process the return. Receiving a box of parts without knowing which order it comes from is not acceptable.
Step 2: Return products to the address they were shipped from. Make sure you get a tracking number for your return shipment. We are not responsible for return shipments lost by the carrier. Some products on this website are "drop shipped" and must be returned to the manufacturer directly. Return the shipment to where it came from. But most of the products are shipped by us and may be returned to us at
Treehouse Supplies, Inc
208 Welsh Pool Road
Exton, PA 19341
Note: Search engines like Google and Bing may not reflect our current address above. We are not responsible for packages sent to an incorrect location. Please use the above address for all shipments and correspondence.
Please note that some orders are partially fulfilled by us and partially by the manufacturers directly.
Step 3: Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. Once received, we will process the return for refund, credit, or exchange.
Step 4: Your refund will appear on your card statement in about 2-3 days. If store credit, it will become available immediately after we inspect the product.
Exchange: If your product is defective or damaged, please contact us right away and we'll arrange an exchange. If there is an error with your order please contact us immediately (within 5 days of receiving your order) and we will arrange to have the items brought back to us for repair or replacement. Items must be returned unused and undamaged or else we cannot exchange them. The exact mechanics of the exchange may depend on what you ordered and what is wrong with it, so please contact us and we'll try to make it as painless as possible.
If you need to return a product or rental item, please package the items securely and send them to the address below. We do not supply prepaid labels for returns. If you are shipping back any powder coated items be sure they are tightly packed so they will not get chipped or scratched during shipment. If the items have to be repaired or re-powder coated, the charge will be deducted from your refund. Be sure to include a copy of your order, your order number, or your full name and address the order was placed under. Fedex would be the recommended carrier for returns since they come to our location each day. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Return for Refund: Returns for refund must be received within 21 days of our shipping date. This means that if you place an order on day 1, we ship on day 2, you receive by day 9 (probably sooner), then you have 7 days to open the box and review product, you send it back on day 16, and we must receive it by day 23. After 21 days, no refunds are given for any reason. Please contact us prior to sending any items back to confirm if you are eligible for either a refund or store credit. We will then issue you a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to send your items to us. Items returned to us without an RMA number will not be accepted. ***Some items may have less than a 21 day return policy. If so, those items will have a special note on their product pages or will be listed below. If items are sent back and do not qualify for a return or exchange, we will notify you and you will be responsible for any and all costs associated with shipping the items back to you. Items that are left unclaimed for more than 30 days are assumed to be abandoned and become the property of Tree House Supplies, Inc.
Hammocks, Loft, Cargo, Barrier, and Climbing Type Nets:
- General instructions and net warranties - Unpack your net upon receipt and notify us immediately of any manufacturing defects. If there are any issues they will be fixed or repaired at no cost to you. You must notify us of any defects within 14 days of receiving your net. If you think you have a warranty related issue, we will require photos of your installation and how it is being used to process any claims. Improper use of our nets or improperly installed nets are not covered under any of our warranties.
- Single layer and barrier nets - While some clients use these for hammocks, we only recommend and warranty them as a vertically mounted barrier net. When used as a barrier net they are warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects. There is no warranty when used in any other type of installation.
- Double Stack hammock nets - Double stack hammock nets are warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects when used as a barrier or a hammock net.
- Cargo Loft Hammock nets - Cargo loft hammock nets are warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects when used as a barrier or hammock net.
- Cargo Climb Nets - Cargo climb nets are warrantied for 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Monkey Hardware Return Policy:
We accept returns for exchange or refund 14 calendar days after delivery of this product. At our sole discretion after 14 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- within 14 calendar days of the delivery date (after 14 days no returns are allowed)
- must not be a special order or a custom order
- unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 14 days noted in that item's particular item description.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned kits that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Kits returned to us AFTER 14 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Spider Swings Policy:
Due to the size of the spider swings, they are very expensive to ship. Some of the FedEx oversize charges can be in excess of $80.00 and that is on top of the regular shipping fees. If you wish to return a spider swing, you are responsible for the cost to ship the swing back. The amount you will be refunded will also have the initial cost of shipping the swing to you deducted from it since FedEx will not refund that money to us. We also will deduct a 15% restocking fee. When you total up the cost to ship the swing back to us and the reduced refund, it may better to keep it. Please read and understand this policy prior to buying your spider swing. There are no exceptions to this policy unless the swing has a proven manufacturing defect. Contact us with any questions prior to ordering a swing or sending a spider swing back.
Return for Credit: If you accidentally ordered the wrong parts, want something different from our store instead, or have missed the 21 day refund cutoff date, then we may, at our sole discretion, issue store credit for your return. However, after 3 months from your order date, no refunds or store credit will be issued for any reason. Please contact us prior to sending any items back to confirm if you are eligible for either a refund or store credit. We will then issue you a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to send your items to us. Items returned to us without an RMA number will not be accepted. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Restocking Fees / Shipping Costs
You may not get a full refund if we are not at fault. We may withhold shipping costs and/or apply a restocking fee.
We hold shipping costs because we ship most items for free. When accepting returns where we are not at fault, we will withhold actual shipping costs that we paid to ship your order to you originally.
Restocking Fees are withheld from your return/credit when we are not at fault. The standard fee is 15%. Some products such as zip line parts / kits and windows are 25% due to the sensitive nature of these products. If a powder coated item is returned and it is scratched or chipped, there will be a $15.00 charge per item to re-powder coat it. This will be deducted from your refund.
As an example, if you pay $100 for product and it ships free, then you return it, we will withhold shipping costs, say $17, plus the restocking fee. So approximately $68 would be returned to your credit card. This is what it takes for us to break even on a returned transaction. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
The following Products are not returnable:
- Custom Designs and/or plans
- Cut rope or netting is not returnable
- "Discount Corner" items are not returnable.
- Custom Manufactured parts that will likely never be resold such as cargo, hammock, loft, and barrier nets.
- Cable that has been removed from the spool.
- Used parts if their use changes their condition to not saleable. Examples: Zipline trolleys used once, TABs turned in with a pipe wrench, etc...
- Carabiners and climbing gear that has left our sight in the industry is considered used and can't be returned.
Contact us immediately if you have questions about returning your items.
If you want to request an exception to this policy, please contact us and we will consider each case separately. Whether or not we make an exception, and the terms of any such exception, will be at our sole discretion. But if you get stuck with something you don't want, it doesn't hurt to ask and we may be able to do something for you. We are real people, not robots or a big corporation.