The Rogue Combo Zip Line is the ultimate backyard adventure kit. With thicker cable, increased distances, and a quick-release pulley, the Rogue Kit is perfect for long distances and group parties.
Available in lengths up to 500', the Rogue Combo zip line features a stainless steel zip line pulley with dual bearings for maximum strength and speed, 5/16" galvanized high-flex aircraft cable for heavy riders and superior weather resistance, a complete 30' bungee braking system, and much, much more!
- Two 8' cable slings for anchoring to poles (double wrap) or trees up to 2' in diameter (single wrap, call for larger slings if needed)
- Two 5/8" x 12" turnbuckles for adjusting cable tension from each end
- Reel of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable, with a loop machined on one end. (9800lb MBS)
- Three cable clamps and one thimble for terminating the cable at whatever length you need.
- 2 Rogue cable trolleys, featuring sealed dual bearings and stainless steel housing (10,000lb MBS)
- 2 each - Zip Line harnesses and 24" foot lanyards, and carabiners
- 2 - handlebars
- Complete 30' bungee braking system.
- A clear runway between two trees.
- An end-to-end drop of 6-8' per 100' of ride.
- When properly installed, this zip line can safely hold up to 350lbs.
- The Rogue Combo kit is intended for private use only. For commercial applications, contact us about upgrading to a commercial-grade version.
- Due to the weight of 5/16" cable, a mechanical tensioning kit or something similar will be necessary to properly install a Rogue zip line. Order a tensioning kit with your Rogue kit, return it after installation and we'll give you a 75% refund!
|Suggested Use||Medium to Large Backyard|
|Cable Size||5/16" (9800 MBS)|
|Suggested Slope||6-8' of drop per 100' of ride.|
|Pulley Included||Rogue cable trolley - 10,000 MBS|
|Pulley Attaches/Detaches Easily||Yes|
|Includes Bungee Brake||Yes|
|Requires Cable Tensioning Tools||Yes|